Tuesday 18 September 2012

I planned to update this occasionally in the course of doing some 'proper' writing and digging through pictures to find stuff for someone, but it seems a few people have decided to visit.  So I've decided to do a couple of things.  The blog will jump around a lot.  It won't be a circular route around the islands, and I won't explore each anchorage in detail as I did in the book. Instead there will be snippets which I hope will build into a nice overview of things to see and do here.

I hadn't planned anything for today, but I will begin something on one particular anchorage just for fun.  Until I can get down to work on it, here's a teaser.  This specimen was found in one of the places people stop for the night, but seldom stay long or go ashore to look around.  It is one of my favourite anchorages and in the right conditions can be a great place if you have kids to keep amused.

No comments:

Post a Comment