Sunday 28 October 2012

I have to apologise to anyone trying to follow this blog.  I have had a lot happening this month with health and injury issues and I am also trying to get a brief holiday.  I ptobably won;t post now until the first week of December, but when I am back, I will have some pics of a few more things people don't get to see much in the Whitsundays.

There will be more information on walks on a few islands and things to do, bulked out by some more pics of things people might miss.  A little history and a few pictures of historical locations, as well as some little known places.

For anyone who has visited Cid Harbour, did you know there is a large fresh water swamp on the island?  Have you seen Ross Islet in September?  Had a picnic on Lady Islet?  Seen the rock with the rectangular hole that looks like it was cut using tools?

Over the next year I hope to take visitors to this site on a descriptive and pictorial tour of places like Gulnare Inlet and Hill Inlet.  Hiking behind Whitehaven Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment